r moreFinally did the Cuilcagh boardwalk!! Me and my friends have been planning to do this trail the last two years. For those of you who don’t know, the Cuilcagh mountain boardwalk trail is basically one of those things you have to do if you live in Ireland. It’s a trail that brings you right to the summit of the mountain, on a wooden boardwalk ; taking you through a stunning 7.5km of wide open landscape to get there. The view from the top is amazing, well worth the strenuous climb.
- Travel Ireland on the Cheap | How to visit Ireland on a Budget in 2021
- Kilkee Cliff Walk in Clare
- Sugar Loaf
- Van Tour | Citroen Dispatch Small Camper Van Conversion
- Learning To Do Things Alone
- Nordace Siena Backpack Review | Is Nordace a good brand?
- Doolin What To Do – Doolin Travel Guide
- The Kerry Cliffs Complete Guide | Kerry’s Most Spectacular Cliffs
- What to Buy when in Ireland? Unique souvenirs and gifts from Ireland