Ireland is two weeks into a heatwave. Hadn’t seen Eoghan in a couple of weeks, so with him coming for a visit, we wanted to make the most of the good weather. We went to Glendalough. We’d been before but it was overcast and cool, so we wanted to experience it in the sun. It was packed. The temperature was soaring but I think it was a good call, walking through the woods, you’re in and out of the shade so you don’t roast!
- Travel Ireland on the Cheap | How to visit Ireland on a Budget in 2021
- Kilkee Cliff Walk in Clare
- Sugar Loaf
- Van Tour | Citroen Dispatch Small Camper Van Conversion
- Learning To Do Things Alone
- Nordace Siena Backpack Review | Is Nordace a good brand?
- Doolin What To Do – Doolin Travel Guide
- The Kerry Cliffs Complete Guide | Kerry’s Most Spectacular Cliffs
- What to Buy when in Ireland? Unique souvenirs and gifts from Ireland