This trip was quite a while ago – January 3rd, around the time of Storm Eleanor actually, but I had some pictures I wanted to post, so whats more perfect than here. Me and Eoghan used to be so good for getting in the car and just going somewhere. When winter came it became much more of a rarity with working hours and it getting dark so early. Also the cold. The cold is not my friend! So glad we took this trip along the Wild Atlantic Way!
- Travel Ireland on the Cheap | How to visit Ireland on a Budget in 2021
- Places to Eat in Kenmare
- Kilkee Cliff Walk in Clare
- Sugar Loaf
- Van Tour | Citroen Dispatch Small Camper Van Conversion
- Learning To Do Things Alone
- Nordace Siena Backpack Review | Is Nordace a good brand?
- Doolin What To Do – Doolin Travel Guide
- The Kerry Cliffs Complete Guide | Kerry’s Most Spectacular Cliffs