Following on from my 11 tips to reduce plastic waste (11 must be the lucky number), I’m continuing this reducing waste series with food waste. In Ireland alone, over one million tonnes of food goes to waste a year. By following these tips you can reduce your food waste significantly.
- Travel Ireland on the Cheap | How to visit Ireland on a Budget in 2021
- Places to Eat in Kenmare
- Kilkee Cliff Walk in Clare
- Sugar Loaf
- Van Tour | Citroen Dispatch Small Camper Van Conversion
- Learning To Do Things Alone
- Nordace Siena Backpack Review | Is Nordace a good brand?
- Doolin What To Do – Doolin Travel Guide
- The Kerry Cliffs Complete Guide | Kerry’s Most Spectacular Cliffs